Armed with this jacket, every day is a riding day.
A lightweight and water resistant off-road jacket, the GPX 4.5 Lite is made of a soft-shell stretch material and has ventilation zippers and zip-off arms to cool you down on those hot days.
The shoulders and elbows are reinforced with durable 1000D panels. This material has a high cut and abrasion resistance and the elbows are further reinforced with Brush Guard, an ultra-thin flex film that is feather-light and greatly increases the scratch and abrasion resistance.
It is tailored specifically so that you can wear it either with or without your body armor, and the Leatt collar works well with or without a neck brace.
- Lightweight soft shell stretch and water resistant shell
- Large ventilation with two-way zips and pockets
- Pre-curved, zip-off arms
- Tailored cut for off-road riding with or without body armor
- YKK zippers
- Reinforced with 1000D shoulder and elbow panels
- Brush Guard fabric protection over elbows
- Leatt collar:
- Works with or without a neck brace
- Neck brace fits over the collar or
- Collar fits around the neck brace
- Rear reflective safety print