Ultra-Light Carbon Off-Road Neck Brace
The GPX 6.5 Carbon neck brace has a sleek design that is ultra-light. A rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix, it can reduce the risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47% as it has been tested and proven to reduce neck forces.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the semi-rigid structure is super adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body´s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC