The Shift Collection features a mix of sport performance and lifestyle frames in vibrant green and purple colorways. Inspired by the axiom “change is the only constant,” this collection takes classic Oakley frames and brings them into a new light. The Spin-Shift Collection incorporates a unique paint treatment, resulting in an eclectic, artistic design that is unique to every pair.
Chase the next adventure in the Oakley Clifden, the ultimate mountaineering glass built to protect against the elements. The style merges Prizm Lens Technology, a best in class lens technology, with a best in class frame design engineered with side shields and a bridge blocker for protection and an integrated leash for stowage and convenience.
• DESIGN: Functional sport design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure
• SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
• NO SLIP: Unobtainium nosepads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
• PROTECTION: Interchangeable and removable bridge blocker and Unobtainium side shields designed to block glare and keep faces protected
• LEASH: With the integrated 20” lightweight, highly flexible, coated woven steel leash, athletes of all levels will be able to reliably wear Clifden on their face or neck so they can worry less about their eyewear and more about the conditions around them
LIGHT TRANSMISSION: 17%
LIGHT CONDITIONS: BRIGHT LIGHT
BASE LENS COLOR: GREY
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Lens Width 54 mm
Lens Height 51.1 mm
Frame Width 129.9 mm
Bridge Height 17 mm
Arm Length 146 mm