- OAKLEY SI: Oakley SI was created to improve the safety, performance and comfort of our soldiers and safety professionals. They offer the ultimate optical clarity and protection in combat ready equipment for those whose lives depend on their gear.
- SI DET CORD INDUSTRIAL: Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of MIL PRF32432 and surpassing ANSI Z87.1 (2015) Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
- OAKLEY GREY LENSES: A neutral, grey base lens is ideal for everyday use. Grey eliminates 82% of ambient light and blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light up to 400 nm wavelength.
- STRESS RESISTANT FRAMES: Lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection, these frames are injected with molded thermoplastic O-Matter for improved strength and flexibility that's designed to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- FRAME FEATURES: The Standard Issue Det Cord Industrial is also “fully-equipped” with its' anti-fog coating, comms compatible ear stems, and rubberized unobtainium nosepiece for a secure fit even when wet.
- Made in the USA
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
Lens Width 60.8 mm
Lens Height 41.3 mm
Bridge Height 18 mm
Arm Length 135 mm