While Steve Caballero’s career has focused primarily on four wheels his personal interests often take place on two. This new collection from the Moto-X LAB features subtle nods to the moto world in colors and graphics that are fully representative of Cab’s skateboarding career and the staggering list of accomplishments it has produced over the years.
The Shift Black Label gear delivers world class performance and style. Designed to increase mobility and reduce weight by combining superior materials and innovative construction. 3lack label gear sets the bar for lightweight, technical reacewear with an uncompromising fit.
- Combination of rigid and stretch materials which provides comfort and durability
- Flexible mesh ventilation in high abrasion areas
- Articulated 600D main body construction provides durability while minimizing overall weight
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg paneling for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement when riding
- Triple-Layer knee construction provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Laser perforated and bonded ventilation panels in knee and rear yoke for enhanced airflow and comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Secure ratchet waist closure
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- External leather knee-panels provide extreme heat and abrasion resistance
- Silicone waistband lining