Armor for the Purist
This season the 3LACK (Black) Label glove received a complete overhaul. We focused on protection and durability to create a glove that inspires confidence. The top of the hand uses a stretch ripstop for the ideal balance of strength and dexterity. Direct injected TPR armor is layered over this for full coverage with zero loss in flexibility. The palm is a double layer Clarino® with strategically placed perforations, so not only do you get exceptional durability, but your palms can breathe. Stretch mesh finger gussets aid in mobility while also promoting airflow. Finally, you get molded cuffs with hook and loop wrist closures and silicone printed finger tips for an exceptional fit and total control.
- Stretch ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene
- Double layered Clarino® palm with strategically placed perforations
- Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for secure fit
- Fully articulated, direct injected TPR knuckle protection
- Silicone printed on the fingertips for increased grip
- Stretch mesh finger gussets