SE4 COMPOSITE PROTECTION
Our new SE4 Composite Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1425 grams. This helmet comes with 20 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider´s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
SE4 Helmet Features:
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical ?3D" contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Stainless steel D-rings are both light and strong
- Comes with TLD drawstring helmet sock
PATENTED BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, it is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding more protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts.